Top 10 ways to create tension in an elevator
- Balance a large bowl of salsa on the tops of your hands.
- Repeat lines from Silence of the Lambs in a creepy whisper.
- Turn and face the crowd instead of the door.
- Scratch your back like a grizzly bear on the button panel.
- Ask if anyone wants to hear your elevator pitch, then sing one long, high note.
- Remove only one shoe and hold it between your knees.
- Hum the Theme from Shaft until someone gets the irony.
- Pick up the emergency phone and just listen and nod nervously.
- Curl up in the fetal position and gently rock back and forth in the corner.
- Insist that there’s a 13th floor and you’re going to find it if it takes all day.
The point of this post is mainly to make you laugh. Though I must say that if you always do what everyone expects, life can get boring. Have a little fun today and see what happens.