Top 10 of 2009
10. That’s a stretch – One of many posts dedicated to dedication… and reaching goals you thought you’d never reach.
9. Brother Max – A colorful character from college with an important message.
8. Welcome to the jungle gym – One way to get ahead in your career.
7. Dead air dynamics – Linked from my company’s “Ideas in Motion” blog.
6. Tiger reality check – It’s safe to say everyone was talking about Tiger Woods that week.
5. Facebook is not a charity – I’m amazed at the audacity of some people.
4. You’ll shoot your eye out kid – “Anything, including candy, can be made into a weapon.”
2. Just keep going – An emotional reaction to a kid I met on the train. I wrote this in 30 minutes with no edits… it just came pouring out.
1. No shortcuts – Who knew that Charles Atlas was such a highly searched keyword? Stay tuned for a follow-up on this story coming soon.
Thank you again for reading, commenting and passing along to your friends. Have a fantastic and fulfilling 2010!